Kit Includes :
• 150' Knotted net fence
• 16pk Flex-posts offers maximum support - 1 post every 10'
• 16pk safety caps
• 16pk gripper clips (1 per post)
• yellow anti-sag rope is sewn into each of the different colors of fence
• fence ties
• 16pk ground sleeves
• 16pk yellow ground sleeve plugs
• ground sleeve installation tools
The original flexible safety fence! the safest fence in the world. The company patented this system 26 years ago, & has been making & perfecting these fences since that time. They are made in the U.S.A. Perfect for all levels of play. Flexible posts offer excellent injury protection because they flex and absorb impact 360 degrees and distribute pressure evenly to the fence. Made from high performance materials that are weather resistant and UV protected to offer many years of trouble free use. Durable enough for the most demanding tournaments, yet very economical for those tight budgets. Attractive, easy to set up and portable design will be a home run for any program!
The netting is an attractive 4' x 150' HDPE knotted net with 1" squares to allow wind flow. Fence is fray resistant and can be field cut to your desired length.
SMART-POST is one of the safest fence posts available! Measures 5' L x 1-1/4" diameter. Constructed from UV protected nylon for total 360 degree flexibility. Designed to withstand frequent impact and flexing. Won't rust, rot or become brittle. The flexibility evenly distributes pressure to the fence preventing damage and breakage. Eash post includes a safety top cap and 1 adjustable gripper clips to secure the fencing.
SMART-POST GROUND SLEEVES are used for temporary installation. Ideal if fencing needs to be removed or replaced often. Each ground sleeve measures 12" and includes a yellow debris plug.
I have several pictures above with installation tips & notes:
• The outside(end) posts will tend to pull in some, since for safety reasons they are flexible. Angle them out slightly when installing. Also if you want them to be more stiff, you can cut a 10' pc. of 1/2" electrical conduit in half & insert them inside of the 2 outside poles. They are hollow so they fit right in.
• You will want to stake the net down in a few areas if you live in a very windy area,
• Use an auger bit in your cordless drill, a 6' bar (pictured above), or the included piece of pipe to make a pilot hole before tapping in the ground sleeve.
• You are going to love this! Instead of weed-eating around this fence, pull it up, throw it to the side, mow where it was, and put it right back up in a few minutes time.
• Any installation questions feel free to call Jones-Sports 573-881-4024